2015 Frontline Health Care Worker Champions Recognition Program
CareerSTAT has recognized 10 health care organizations as its 2015 Frontline Health Care Worker Champions and three as Emerging Champions.
CareerSTAT’s Frontline Health Care Worker Champions recognition program was created to acknowledge health care organizations that have made a lasting investment in their frontline workers by promoting internal career progression and providing access to on-site training and skills development opportunities. Representing a variety of regions and sub-industries, these employer champions are health care leaders that provide exemplary training and development opportunities for their workers. Furthermore by investing in their workforce they have become more agile, less costly, and more effective at proving high-quality care.
2015 Frontline Health Care Worker Champions Champions:
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center, Boston, MA
- Genesis HealthCare, Kennett Square, PA
- Homebridge, San Francisco, CA
- Jersey City Medical Center-Barnabas Health, Jersey City, NJ
- Partners HealthCare, Boston, MA
- Penn Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- The League of Voluntary Hospitals and Homes of New York, New York, NY
- UnityPoint Health, Des Moines, IA
- Urban Health Plan, New York, NY
2015 Emerging Frontline Health Care Worker Champions:
In 2013, CareerSTAT launched an annual national recognition program to recognize the efforts of health care employers demonstrating a strong commitment to investing in frontline workers. Please read the profiles of the 2014 Frontline Health Care Worker Champions.
Recognition is seperated into two categories:
- Frontline Health Care Worker Champions: The top award from CareerSTAT recognizes national leaders investing in the skill and career development of employees. These organizations meet all of CareerSTAT's recognition criteria, including making skill and career development accessible to employees, offering programs at a significant scale, measuring program business impact, and building sustainable programs.
- Emerging Frontline Health Care Worker Champions: This award recognizes employers who are in the earlier stages of making investments in the skill and career development of their employees. They meet some, but not all, of CareerSTAT's recognition criteria.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this program, please contact Jan Hunter, CareerSTAT Director, at email@example.com or 480-636-1311.
- Read about the 2014 Frontline Health Care Worker Champions
The CareerSTAT Frontline Health Care Worker Champions recognition program is generously funded by The Joyce Foundation.